Mufasid of the food distributed by the household of the dead.
Shaykh al Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:
1. People who come for the funeral and condolences keep their attention on food and drink.
2. Some people visit the household only for the food.
3. At that time people may dispute each other.
4. Many times the non deserving takes the right of deserving.
5. Sometimes the deceased is a debtor or the young children are the inheritors (then their right is lost).
6. These dishes are cooked to show off, instead of pleasing Allah.
[Jame al Masail 4/151-152]
How relateable is this in present times, Ibn Taymiyah said this approx 700 years ago. But people don’t understand.